Tuesday, July 13, 2010

If the worst should happen...

And you find yourself in need of a personal injury lawyer because of some texting retard has just run you and your chop over contact, Chad Tuschman @ William, De Clark and Tuschman. http://www.wdtlaw.org/

I was hit in late March right in front of my own house after work one day and I had no idea how to go about this whole process. Chad was a killer lawyer who did more than I could have asked to help me and my family out.

It sucks to have to even think about but it's a reality any time you jump on your bike.

I was just cleared to not have to wear my turtle shell brace and am still waiting to settle on the price of my "total loss" bike.

My accident happened in Ohio, Sylvania to be precise but he practices in Michigan as well.

c.

No comments:

Post a Comment