Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Green Lantern Lounge





I have been going to the Green Lantern since I was old
enough to feed myself. This place has the best pizza
on the face of the earth, hands down. I know you
Chicago people are a little um...defensive about the pies
you make but the Green Lantern will put them to
shame. It's just a fact, I'm sorry. This place has been in
business since 1955, and has not changed much. Great
pizza, cold beer, and some of the friendliest people you
will ever meet. I may be bias because this place is within
walking, er..stumbling distance to my home, but it is
definitely worth a visit. I know this isn't necessarily a
riding destination, but I have ended more then a few
motorcycle trips here.
The Green Lantern is located at 12 Mile Rd. and John R
Ave. in Madison Heights MI. If you ride there, park behind
the dry cleaners because the lantern's lot is pretty cramped
and people don't always see motorcycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment